So, it’s been a while since I posted, but with Kerry busy completing her 30 day comprehensive test, I guess I’ll jump back in and work to keep everyone entertained and updated. While she’s busy with said test, Addison and I are going to try to stay busy and out of the house to give Kerry a chance to work so we’re off seeking fun stuff to do. Hopefully that will keep us loaded up with adventures to blog about. That said, here’s our start; this Sunday, our good friend B wanted to go boating, so Addison and I got up early and loaded into the car to meet B ad Denny’s for breakfast and the to go for a morning boat ride! This is technically Addison’s second boating adventure, but definitely the first where she’s aware of all that’s going on. Needless to say, she had a blast! She noted that there’s water on all four sides, and certainly enjoyed the wind in her hair when we were going fast. She’s was very taken with the whole adventure, and has added the word “boat” to her vocabulary. For kicks, here is a photo of her first boating adventure, in April 2006.
She was triple-dog-dared
I just know it!!! Emerson was triple-dog-dared by some older 18 month old punk who told her that "everyone was doing it" and she'd be cool if she did it also. That must be why she decided to use the jungle gym at school and do a no-hands-flying-trapeze-triple-gainor that landed her face first into the cedar chunks. This girl gives me fits!!! The fact that she never cried and the preschool teacher didn't see it happen was just icing on the cake and classic Emme... you can't turn away from her for a millisecond! And just for the sake of documentation, this picture was taken a good three hours after it happened. You should have seen her poor face when I picked her up at 4:00!
Comments