Fun Stuff

Tonight was such fun! Andy, Addy and I went down to campus and I received my UT class ring. I guess it's official now. Since I had it made with 2008 on it, I really need to write that dissertation. Andy asked what would happen if I didn't graduate in '08. I told him that the little warranty actually provides for a one-time change of graduation dates... OR degree... for free. The way I look at it, I can change both if I want to ;-). Even cooler than the degree or year (neither will change and both are non-negotiable) is the engraving I had put on the inside. It has a favorite Rodgers and Hammerstein song title "You'll Never Walk Alone" and the initials AAE for Andy, Addison and Emme. Addison was great at the ring presentation ceremony (it's a big deal in Texas to get a UT or A&M ring! I never realized what a tradition it is) and really enjoyed playing with the statues of Longhorns and horses.

Kerry






p.s. I have to include these recent pictures of Emme!

Comments

Roger and Anne said…
Congratulations, Mommy!!!!! I know they are proud of you and we are too.
Go Horns.
MM
Pappy / BaChan said…
Oh what a night...... Could not be more proud of you.... CONGRATS!

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw