Throwing
Addison has discovered that throwing things is fun, but there are consequences. She started throwing little things like her blocks and play-doh last week and we've shown her that it isn't right to throw things at people. The natural consequence is that she doesn't get to play with those things when she throws them. However, I think she may be sneakier than we give her credit for. She definitely gets the concept of not throwing things she shouldn't throw, because this morning, she picked up her ball, and has thrown it ALL over the house. Now, I ask you, how can I possibly discipline her for throwing a ball... even when it's "accidentally" thrown at Emme? She hasn't let that ball leave her sight all day. Notice the ball in the purse...
Comments
Isn't it great the way she poses for the camera! Here are the glass half full possibilities: 1) Baseball; 2)Football/Soccer; 3)Model. There is always the plus that she and Zeus can wear each other out playing fetch.