First Big Bath...

... and she loved it. We finally stopped giving Emme sponge baths, and put her in the big tub. Emme loved it, and generally loves all of the baths we've given her. Unfortunately, Addison didn't think it was too great having Emerson in "her" bath. Over and over Addison kept telling us that the bath was, "mine" and kept a watchful eye on us the whole time.



This past week we also had a wonderful visit with Uncle Matty! Addison had a great time getting to know her Uncle Matt and they had fun feeding the deer and playing bubbles. She can't wait for him to come back to visit again.






Along with all of this fun, I started classes this week and Andy started a new job with Dell. He'll have to write about how that's going, but he is definitely very excited about the new challenges of his position. As for me, unfortunately I have to leave my two babies and husband two days a week, but the only thing that makes it okay is that I know the girls are in great hands with Andy and Nana. I also know that I only have 36 more weeks of classes... yippeee! Not that I'm counting, but this semester and next semester will be the last of my classes. After that, hopefully Addison and Emme will never remember when Mommy couldn't play because she was working on her dissertation. Go Horns!

Kerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw