Girly Girls

I'm not trying to turn Addison into a girly girl... she's already a big tomboy... but I noticed that she is pretty interested in my lipstick and closet. Sooooo, I was at the grocery store last night by myself and took advantage to buy a few things.

As a side note, I left Andy alone with both girls last night and I think he has a little bit more understanding of how difficult, yet wonderful, it can be with both girls. Andy's always been super-supportive and hands-on, but with me just being gone an hour and Emme being a bit fussy, it was nice to know that he was happy to see me come home :-) And though I was just as happy to come home, it was pretty heavenly to be at the grocery store by myself for an hour.

Which brings me back to my story about girly things. Usually when I grocery shop, I either have one of the girls, or Andy is with me. Either way, I don't get to wander through the cosmetics aisle unless I need more sunscreen, toilet paper or q-tips. Last night, however, I had the time and opportunity to wander, and like any good mother would do, I didn't buy anything for me (and unfortunately completely forgot to buy toilet paper ~ OOPS!), but did score a bunch for Addison. 99 cent toenail polish, lipsmackers chapstick and new pony tail holders all made their way to the cart.


Needless to say, I needed to create a reason (and photo-op) to paint Addisons toenails. Tonight, I packed up both girls, headed over to G-Ma and G-Pa's house (great-grandparents) and had them help me paint her toenails. Addison thinks it's pretty cool and keeps pointing to my toes and her toes. I just hope I have a few months before she wants me to paint Emme's toes.


Kerry
p.s. The bottom pic is just a new one of the big bear hugs Emme likes to give.



Comments

Cassaundra said…
AAAWWWWWWWW those girls are SOOOOOOOO CUTE, that pic of Emme and her bear-hug was PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

hugs from Ellis

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw