You are my sunshine

When Addison first came home from the hospital, I would sing "You are my sunshine" to her all the time, but especially before I put her down to bed. She came home today humming a tune and I immediately recognized it. We sang it together and she started substituting words for sunshine. It melted my heart when she sang "You are my mommy" all on her own!!! Here is a video of us later this evening.



p.s. She is in bed now, singing herself to sleep with "You are my mommy". Gotta love it!!!

Comments

Roger and Anne said…
How sweet!!!!Gotta love that!
Thanks for sharing.
MM
Pappy / BaChan said…
Really touching! This new, entertaining, Moll, Country/Western, mother daughter pair sits in the background waiting their turn. It's heart warming seeing the two of you having such a great moment.

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw