The Aquarium

We had a BLAST at the Aquarium today. We saw dolphins, lots of fish, the komodo dragon, penguins, frogs, lizards, whales, sea horses, sea dragons and tons of other things. Addison was fearless once again and loved every minute of it. Here are some pictures that I loved. The first one is her and "her" millipede. That little girl saw a creepy crawly, walked right up to the lady that was holding it and held out her hand to pet the little critter... yikes!









Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so glad that Addison had a great time at one of Chicago's finest museums. We all know I'm a true Chicagoan - there is no better city in the world...my favorite picture of course is the one of Papa, Addison and the city skyline behind them!!
Emme and I had a good day too with Aunt Micki and Jake!!

Nana
Unknown said…
I'm so glad that Addison had a great time at one of Chicago's finest museums. We all know I'm a true Chicagoan - there is no better city in the world...my favorite picture of course is the one of Papa, Addison and the city skyline behind them!!
Emme and I had a good day too with Aunt Micki and Jake!!

Nana

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw