What they're thinking...
Emme: Dude, they know me better than THAT!
Addison: No, seriously. This is the plan... we'll hug now and Mom will think we're the greatest. Then, I'll pretend to steal your crayon.
Emme: I like where this is going... but if you hit me hard, you're getting it. They don't call me slugger at school for nothin!
Addison: yeah, yeah... keep up with me here. So, I'll hit you, steal your crayon and you'll scream bloody murder.
Emme: Got it.
Addison: Then, Mom will send me to time out and comfort you. While she's comforting you, I'm gonna get that plate of Brownies...
Emme: Yeah, why the lady put the brownies near TO is beyond me!
Addison: So I'll get a brownie and you'll get hugs. Sound good?
Emme: uh-uh sister! There's a part B to this plan. I'll get hugs and then Mom will let you out of TO. When she does, you need to take the crayon that you stole and start drawing on the wall. That way, when Mom is focused on you, I'll get some brownies for myself. Sound good?
Addison: Yep! (thinks a second) HEY!!! Wait a second, that means I get time out twice and you get hugs and brownies.
Emme: Yeah, but the parental units are complete suckers... it won't last long and we'll still get more brownies.
*** completley fabricated... but I don't put it past them one bit!!!
Comments