Jack-O-Lanterns

We went on our first trampoline today. True to form, Addison got a little scared and Emme just wanted to go higher! It was actually one of those professional trampolines that was extra bouncy, and I have to admit... even I was a little scared.



We also got our first pumpkin today. Addison had the chance to experiment with pumpkins at school on Thursday and came home talking about how there are "seeds" in pumpkins and that it was pretty "yicky" and "I didn't want to eat it at all."



... patiently waiting for the fun to begin.


Addison didn't like it when Daddy pretended to eat the pumpkin... she warned him that it was yicky!



Even Papa got in on the festivities.

And the grand finale was a candle after baths. They were both pretty fascinated by it, but that only lasted a few minutes. Now the dog... he sat there for hours watching the silly thing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw