The girls, Papa and I all went to our first pep rally this week. I even tried my hand at making the girls some spirit shirts with iron on letters and decals the night before. That's a story for a different day, but needless to say, the letters were almost smarter than me... and neither Andy nor I understood the directions. Anyway, we had tons of fun watching the football players, volleyball players, dancers and cheerleaders all show their school spirit for Vista Ridge High School's homecoming (my old high school I used to work at!). Probably the best part of the whole morning was them being able to see Rashel, their babysitter from this summer. Addison couldn't stop staring at her :-) After the pep rally, we took the girls out for bagels and juice before going to school. It was a great way to spend a fall Friday morning!!!






Comments
Can't wait til I don't have to be so "!!!!" careful about where I go.
Love
Nana Rose