Dress Rehearsal





Addison has been looking forward to her dance recital for a few weeks now. She finally got to go up on the stage for the dress rehearsal, and she loved it. I only took a few pictures, but I'll be sure to post more next week. The actual recital is on Friday!!! Send big internet hugs and well-wishes her way.

Comments

Roger and Anne said…
Too adorable! We know she will do well, here come huge internet hugs from us.
We love you!!
Grandma and Grandpa
Shawna said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pappy / BaChan said…
Break a leg Addison and know we will be cheering you on from the Pacific Northwest.
Unknown said…
ooo. A star in the making!!

Love
NanaRose & Papa
Hi Addison,
I hope it went well - I've been "off line" for a couple of days, so didn't get to tell you ahead of time to "Break a Leg"

Love...Aunt Carolyn

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw