Update on Real Girls

I thought this was just great and asked Erin (cousin Peggy) if I could include it here. She's just that great a person and let me post it.

I was reading your blog and thought your postings about the princesses and the Dove campaign and all that was just great! So I just wanted to let you know that Thomas and Christopher made a donation to the Girl Scouts/Dove program Uniquely Me Self Esteem Program in honor of the girls for Christmas! I thought they might send you a notification about it but they don't. So they wanted me to let you know!! Oh yeah and I am so glad that I don't have girls! HAHA
So Merry Christmas and lots of love to Addison and Emerson!
~Erin Burke~


Isn't that cool! Thanks, Erin. By the way, Thomas and Christopher are her two cutey boys that are a bit younger than Addison and Emme.

Comments

Unknown said…
As a previous employee of the company that owns the Dove brand, I was actually in some of the meetings a few years ago that launched the idea of helping women & girls with their images.

The company was searching for a way to do more than just help the local girl scouts, etc. Don't actually remember who came up with the Dove
idea -- but am so glad it is taking off and having an impact on society,

Love to my special girls --
Nana Rose

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw