We've moved from Sweet Sky in Austin, and hit the road in our RV. Tales from the road... and from our kids
Grandma and Grandpa
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Kerry
-
We had such a nice visit last week with Grandma and Grandpa that we forgot to take many pictures. Here are just a few of us out on the boat with them. We promise to do better next time with the pictures!!!
I just know it!!! Emerson was triple-dog-dared by some older 18 month old punk who told her that "everyone was doing it" and she'd be cool if she did it also. That must be why she decided to use the jungle gym at school and do a no-hands-flying-trapeze-triple-gainor that landed her face first into the cedar chunks. This girl gives me fits!!! The fact that she never cried and the preschool teacher didn't see it happen was just icing on the cake and classic Emme... you can't turn away from her for a millisecond! And just for the sake of documentation, this picture was taken a good three hours after it happened. You should have seen her poor face when I picked her up at 4:00!
Addison likes... no, LOVES to look at pictures these days. I guess for my generation it was tons of pictures in albums that were always so much fun. For her generation (I think they're still being called the millennials, but I'm not sure if she's too young to fit into that group), she points at my computer whenever she realizes it's around and asks to see pictures. Her favorite is looking at pictures of other babies. I like to show her pictures from another blog of a family in our area that has just had quintuplets ! She thinks they are the cutest and could look at the pictures forever! Yesterday, Addison snuggled up into my lap and asked to look at babies. I decided to pull up pictures of her from when she was a baby and ask her who all of the people were with her in the pictures. She knew most all of them, mostly because we talk about our family in different pictures quite a bit. Unfortunately, she just refused to believe that the man in a few of the pictures ...
Comments
Grandma