Walkie... Walker... Walkerson!!!
Good golly... she's ALMOST got it!!!!! Stay tuned for upcoming video of the Grande Emerson walking. I've got my panasonic close by.
In terms of full disclosure, Andy said she walked 2 steps to him when he picked her up on Friday. She hasn't done it again, but she can stand up on her own now.
My bet is standing and taking 3-4 steps at a time by Saturday. Any takers?
We'll keep you posted.... get it?... posted?... blog posts?... posted? Anyone? Anyone? I need more sleep :-)
K
In terms of full disclosure, Andy said she walked 2 steps to him when he picked her up on Friday. She hasn't done it again, but she can stand up on her own now.
My bet is standing and taking 3-4 steps at a time by Saturday. Any takers?
We'll keep you posted.... get it?... posted?... blog posts?... posted? Anyone? Anyone? I need more sleep :-)
K
Comments
MM