So, as many of you know, we have been doing some construction lately via the addition of a study to the upstairs of our house. My mom and Dad graciously came down to Texas to help get the project started and we're actually quite far along on the project. I am crossing my fingers that it will be finished before the new addtion to the family arrives. Needless to say, now that my Dad has returned to Indiana, I had to recruit a new helper. She's not as productive or insightful as Dad, but I think she's cuter (sorry, Dad). Here's an action shot of her helping out....and when we're done, she brings you a (case of) beer. (Don't worry, that's actually and empty box from the cardboard recycling bin). Addison has also been my shotgun passenger (in the back seat, of course), driving around all over in Grandpa's pickup truck to get materials and drop stuff off. She loves riding along in the truck....not sure what to read from that, but for now, it's a good time! Thanks, Grandpa!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She was triple-dog-dared

Pappy = Pee-Paw